Stone Mountain Park is one of my family's favorite places to explore in the Atlanta area. The hike up to the top totally pays off with incredible panorama views of the city and suburbs. Or -- if you're like my family most days -- you can choose to take Summit Skyride to the top and save some energy for all of the other fun activities that this beloved Atlanta attraction has to offer.
Spring FUN Break is back at Stone Mountain Park, and I couldn't be more excited. What is Spring FUN Break, you ask? It's an entire week (April 4-11) of special family-friendly shows and attractions, including:
- the new Extreme Parrots live bird show
- the new "Rio: The 4-D Experience" 12 minute movie
- April Fool's Magic Show starring sleight-of-hand expert Matt Baum
- Character Meet & Greet with the Easter Bunny and Penelope the Parrot
- Springtime Tales, an interactive storytelling experience at Campfire Corner
- May's Great Garden Games
- Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision at 8:30 p.m. each evening of Spring FUN Break!
Stone Mountain Park is a great place to visit year round, but will be especially FUN during Spring Break! I've been provided with four Adventure Passes to give to one lucky Atlanta reader of the Classic Mommy Blog.
Want to win FOUR Adventure Passes to Spring FUN Break at Atlanta's Stone Mountain Park? Fill out this form by noon on Friday, April 3, 2015 for your chance to win!
One winner will be chosen at random and will have 48 hours to claim prize. Must be 18+ to enter, please. Good luck!
I received tickets to give to an Atlanta Classic Mommy blog reader, as well as for my own personal use. All opinions shared on this blog come from my personal experiences.