Welcome, Red Tricycle! As an Atlanta mom, one of the hardest decisions I have to make each week is where to take my daughter for child-friendly entertainment on the weekends. Atlanta has so many wonderful options for families, and that can make it difficult to plan ahead. Enter Red Tricycle Atlanta.
From the Red Tricycle site: "Red Tricycle is a digital city guide for parents. We offer ideas for things to see, eat and do with your kids in your neighborhood. Our mission is simple, to help parents have more fun with their kids." Pretty handy, right?
Red Tricycle is a website and newsletter dedicated to providing parents in major cities with information about child-friendly places to visit, meal ideas, kid-tested products, and more. While Red Tricycle currently covers Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, SoCal, and Atlanta, you can also subscribe to the National edition for tot-inspired information in your inbox.
We are celebrating the launch of the new Red Tricycle Atlanta site with a HUGE giveaway, from 17 amazing sponsors. Trust me - You do not want to miss out on this one!
- Graco Children's Products Jogger Stroller
- 4 Tickets to Tree Top Quest
- $300 Child Portraiture Session from Kate Byars Photography
- cinda b Baby Bag & Travel Friendly Pouch in Scala Ivory
- 2 Family Memberships to Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Family Membership to Southeastern Railway Museum
- Family 5 Pack to AREA 51 - Aurora Cineplex and The Fringe Miniature Golf
- 1 pink and 1 green Highchair Organizer
- The Music Class, Fall Session
- Build your own bday party for 6 at Hippo Hop
- $200 B. Baby Braithwaite Gift Certificate
- emerald august $250 Gift Certificate
- 4 Pair of Babiators, 2 original, 2 polarized
- $200 Family Photo Session with Deana Levine Photography
- Southern Sitters & Nannies Annual Membership
- Rhubarb & Custard $75 Gift Certificate
- $300 Youth Technology Center Gift Certificate
So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to the contest and enter today!
This post was written on behalf of Red Tricycle Atlanta. All opinions shared in this post come from the careful consideration of my own personal experiences, and were not influenced by compensation. I have been a subscriber to the National Edition of the Red Tricycle community for quite some time, and I am very excited about the new Red Tricycle Atlanta edition.