Get ready, Atlanta! Stone Mountain Park is getting ready to host the 44th annual Yellow Daisy Festival and you won't want to miss it! Featuring live entertainment, delicious foods, and over 450 artists, it's not hard to see why the Yellow Daisy Festival is consistently rated one of the nation's top arts and crafts shows.
The Yellow Daisy Festival is one of my favorite annual traditions. As summer draws to a close, the festival arrives just in time to set the mood for the arrival of fall. And every woman knows - as the seasons change, so do our wardrobe needs. I always seem to have the best luck at finding beautiful accessories to round out Danger's fall/winter wardrobe, like the headband below.
This family-friendly event has a little something for everyone:
- Arts and craft booths are set up along winding paths, full of handmade treasures to buy as decorations, keepsakes, and gifts.
- Football fans can relax in the Men's Den, where comfortable recliners and big screen TVs are ready for the fall football season.
- Children will enjoy the Children's Corner, full of crafts, live entertainment, and face painting for the youngest art shoppers in the family.
- The festival's food selections never disappoint! With food by Sonny's BBQ, Chick-fil-A, TJ's Kettle Corn, and the Happy Belly food truck, there's a little something for everyone in your party to enjoy.
- Music fans will be excited to rock out with Jordan Rager (a contestant from NBC's hit show "The Voice") and the Grammy nominated singer-songwriter Shawn Mullins, with 16 other great artists from various genres rounding out the entertainment schedule.
Thursday, September 6th - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday, September 7th - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, September 8th - 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, September 9th - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
There is no charge to attend the festival, however a $10 one-day parking permit is required. For more information about the Yellow Daisy Festival, make sure to visit www.yellowdaisyfestival.info
Trust me - This is one festival you won't want to miss! What's your favorite thing to purchase from an arts/crafts show?