I recently spoke with a fantastic lady at BabyLegs about doing a review and giveaway for Classic Mommy readers. She sent two pairs of leg warmers, two pairs of socks, and some tights for my daughter to wear and for me to review. My first impression of this company? They are super generous!
- Show Pony Leg Warmers - My personal favorite style, these leg warmers add an extra bit of girly fringe to any outfit.
- Pink Ribbed Leg Warmers - I love these! The design is simple yet very elegant, and they look fantastic over plain white stockings.
- Miss Tights - The combo of pink on gray is so beautiful and feminine. The tights are thick and very soft. We received them in size 2T-4T, and even though Danger is a very skinny 20-month-old, these fit nicely. They don't bunch up like some of the other tights that we have purchased for her.
- Sugared Oats Baby Socks - These super adorable socks are perfectly trimmed with the loveliest scalloped trim and have gripped soles. I really like argyle for the fall, and the nice addition of the heart shape makes the argyle ones even more special. The coordinating colors on the striped pair are so beautiful and are easy on the eyes. They are girly (in a subtle way) and can go with anything!
Needless to say, I am very impressed by both the appearance and comfort of the BabyLegs products. My little Danger loves to wear her Show Pony leg warmers with her new boots from Old Navy... her pink jellie shoes... and to bed. I am especially grateful for the added warmth that these leg warmers give.
BabyLegs offers a wide selection of leg warmers, tights, and socks that can all be mixed and matched together with style. They aren't just for girls, either! Some of my favorite styles are from the boy's collection. (Think Tetris, Thunder, and Beta!)
Another great thing about the leg warmers is that they come in handy during potty-training. It is very easy to get diapers on and off when Danger is wearing her leg warmers. An added benefit to both the leg warmers and tights is that they help to protect Danger's skin from eczema-related scratching spells. Her skin has cleared up so much over the past week from wearing her BabyLegs products!
Sweet savings! Enter code CLASSICMOM at checkout to receive 20% off your total purchase!
I am so very excited to give one of my Classic Mommy readers the opportunity to win a BabyLegs prize package! Would you like to win? Here's what you need to do:
EXTRA ENTRIES: (Leave a separate comment for each, please!)
- Follow BabyLegs on Facebook or Twitter (different from your mandatory entry).
- Follow @Classic_Mommy on Twitter and leave your id.
- Leave one comment that names your very favorite BabyLegs style.
- Subscribe to Classic Mommy.
- Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway daily. (You MUST link directly to the giveaway and include @classic_mommy for your daily tweet to count.) Come back and leave the link to your tweet or facebook post on the comments section.
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EST on 11/11. Winner will be selected using a random number generator and will have twenty four hours to respond before another winner is selected. I received the above-mentioned products from BabyLegs for review at no cost and with no obligation or expectation to write positive remarks about the products. All opinions shared are my own.
UPDATED TO INCLUDE: Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.